Here at 2 Healthy Moms, we love to hear from our readers. We love it, even more, when they decide to write articles for us. Many moms out there have a lot of advice, insight, and experience to share and we are inviting you to contribute to this blog.
What does it entail?
1. You write for us on a ‘when-you-feel-like-it’ basis.
2. You get the chance to share some awesome advice or insights for other moms and vegans or vegetarians.
3. You get to have some fun.
What can you write?
You have the option to write any of the following:
1. Tip articles – An article of about 300 to 400 words that offer tips relating to being a mom or vegan or a vegan mom.
2. Vegan or vegetarian recipes – Share your best recipes with us.
3. Funny stories – Share your funny eating or mom stories with us. We all love a good laugh.
4. In-depth articles – If you have been researching something or have expert knowledge on meat-free diets, raising vegan and vegetarian children, being a mother, etc., you can write an in-depth article of about 500 to 600 words.
Do I have to Be a Professional Writer?
No, you don’t have to be a professional writer. You write your piece and send it to us. We will do the necessary editing fixes for you. We will send the edited version of the article to you for approval before publishing it.
If you would like to contribute to 2 Healthy Moms in any of these ways, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.